Request to Register
for In-Person Workshops
A 50% deposit is required to reserve a space in class. We accept Venmo, Paypal, money order, checks and cash. Payment in full is due on the first day of class. Fill out the form below and Kate will call to complete registration. After deposit is received, students will receive a confirmation letter with further workshop information.
All students are required to be fully vaccinated.
Wolf Designs makes a substantial investment when planning a class, and vacancies can be hard to fill even if there is a waiting list, so we must charge cancellation fees to offset the cost of these vacancies. If a cancellation is made at least 30 days before the beginning of a class, a full refund minus a $50 cancellation fee will be issued. If a cancellation is made less than one month before the beginning of class, there will be no refund (unless the space is filled- in which case there will be a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee).
We want you and your classmates to be safe. If you need to miss a workshop because of Covid, we will put your deposit toward a future in-person or online workshop—without penalty. Please give us as much notice as possible so we can fill your spot in class.
Pre-Registration Form (*required)
No payment is required with this form. We will contact you to complete your registration
Wolf Designs COVID-19 Health and Safety Agreement
You are required to sign this agreement on the first day of class.
- I pledge to adhere to all policies as outlined by Wolf Designs LLC: COVID-19 Health and Safety Updates.
- I verify that I am fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and at least 2-weeks have passed since the final inoculation. (By verifying that you are vaccinated, you may choose not to wear a mask inside Wolf Designs at your own risk.)
- I do not knowingly currently have Covid-19.
- I do not have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, according to the CDC: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea.
- I have not knowingly been exposed to COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to class.
Covid-19: Waiver of Liability and Release Agreement
In consideration of being welcomed to the premises at Wolf Designs LLC (“WD”), 70 Merrill Street, Portland, ME 04101 (“the Premises”), and for the use of its tools and equipment,
I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I verify that I am fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and at least 2-weeks have passed since the final inoculation.
- I understand the hazards of the Novel Coronavirus (“COVID-19”) and am familiar with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) guidelines regarding COVID-19. I acknowledge and understand that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the CDC guidelines are regularly modified and updated and I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates. Notwithstanding the risks associated with COVID-19, which I readily acknowledge, I hereby willingly choose to participate in classes and/or activities at Wolf Designs, LLC.
- I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to COVID-19 arising from my being on the Premises and using the equipment and tools located on the Premises and hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE WD, its officers, directors, agents, employees, instructors and assigns (the “RELEASEES”) from any liability related to COVID-19 which might occur as a result my being on the Premises.
- I shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RELEASEES from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, losses or expenses of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements, whether of in-house or outside counsel and whether or not an action is brought, on appeal or otherwise), arising from or out of, or relating to, directly or indirectly, the infection of COVID-19 or any other illness or injury.
- It is my express intent that this Waiver Agreement shall bind any of my heirs, assigns, representatives, and next of kin and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. This Agreement and the provisions contained herein shall be construed, interpreted and controlled according to the laws of the Commonwealth of Maine. I HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS WAIVER WAS EXPRESSLY NEGOTIATED AND IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT TO THE PERMISSION GRANTED BY RELEASEES FOR ME TO BE ON THE PREMISES AND FOR THE USE OF TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT THEREIN.
IN SUBMITTING THE PRE-REGISTRATION FORM ABOVE FOR THE IN-PERSON WORKSHOP, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability, understand it and agree to it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Agreement for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.